|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Dia 13.5mm - 40mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in strong carton,suitable for long distance ocean transportation.|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 millions pcs per year|
|Material:||> 99.7% Purity Aluminum||Color:||Up To 6 Colors|
|Name:||Pharmaceutical Packaging Tube||Diameter:||13.5mm - 40mm|
|Capacity:||3ml - 200ml||Standard:||BS2006-86|
Printed Dia 13.5mm - 40mm Medicine Tube , Pharmaceutical Packaging Tube
|Aluminum Slugs||Aluminum＞99.7% pure.|
|Internal Lacquer||Type-Epoxy Phenolic Resin.|
|External Base Coat||Type-Enamel; Color-White (can customize).|
|Latex at the end||Optional|
|Color Ink||up to 6 colors, Supplier-Shanghai DIC.|
|Manufacturing Environment||100000-ton cleaning production packing workshop.|
|Equipment||Germany PSG fully automatic production line.|
|The standard of Inspection||in accordance with British Standard BS2006-86.|
Company Brief Introduction:
1. Located in China's central city of Wuhan city circle, Ezhou City, Hubei Province.
2. Established in 1981 with nearly 40 years' experience in aluminum tube manufacturing.
3. Our company brought in several high speed automatic production lines from Germany and Italy. We gather a professional management team, combine the tube manufacturing technology accumulated in nearly 40 years with scientific management, regard "make every tube trustworthy" as our quality concept to cover the whole process including products designing, developing, producing, transporting, and service.
4. The workshop were built in accordance with construction requirements of GMP in pharmaceutical production. And ensure our production and packing environment reach 100 thousand grade standard.
British Standard (BS2006-86):
|British Standard of Aluminum Collapsible Tube BS2006-1984|
|Sheet3 Size Standard|
|Tolerance of Diameter||
|Tolerance of Length||
|Tube Wall Thickness||Shoulder Thickness|
|Max||Min||Max||Min||Shoulder Angle Standard|
|60||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|13.5||75||60 or 70||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|16||100||80||0.12||0.08||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|19||110||95||0.13||0.1||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|22||130||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.65||0.35|
|25||150||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.7||0.4||No Standard|
|45||±0.25||200||115 or 135||0.18||0.12||0.9||0.5|
A. Plastic on-sert nozzle No.2 tube
B. Metric (V thread) open nozzle
C. Metric (V thread) sealed nozzle (membrane)
D. Extended Plastic Nozzle
E. Extended Nozzle
F. Plastic on-sert nozzle
Xinji Tube, across half a century, after two generations, never stop explorating of technology and promising of quality. There are many talented people in the State of Chu, especially in this place. Diligent and interligent Xinji persons produce tubes in a spirit of craftsman, promoting the Chu culture widely! So let the world know about the broad and profound Chinese civilisation!
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are the 3rd largest manufacturer in this industry in China.
2. How to get samples?
Samples without customized printing are free.
Also we can customize samples with your design for your testing at local, but it will take some charges.
3. How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is within 30 days after we sign the contract and confirm the artwork.
4. What's your payment term?
T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.