|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Dia 13.5mm - 40mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in strong carton,suitable for long distance ocean transportation.|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 millions pcs per year|
|Aluminum:||> 99.7% Purity||Color:||Up To 6 Colors|
|Name:||Squeeze Aluminum Tube||Diameter:||13.5mm - 40mm|
|Usage:||For Pharmaceutical Packaging||Standard:||BS2006-86|
Metal Squeeze 5g Medicine Tube , Ointment / Cream Squeeze Aluminum Tube
|Aluminum Slugs||Aluminum＞99.7% pure.|
|Internal Lacquer||Type-Epoxy Phenolic Resin.|
|External Base Coat||Type-Enamel; Color-White (can customize).|
|Latex at the end||Optional|
|Color Ink||up to 6 colors, Supplier-Shanghai DIC.|
|Manufacturing Environment||100000-ton cleaning production packing workshop.|
|Equipment||Germany PSG fully automatic production line.|
|The standard of Inspection||in accordance with British Standard BS2006-86.
Company Brief Introduction:
1. Located in China's central city of Wuhan city circle, Ezhou City, Hubei Province.
2. Established in 1981 with nearly 40 years' experience in aluminum tube manufacturing.
3. Our company brought in several high speed automatic production lines from Germany and Italy. We gather a professional management team, combine the tube manufacturing technology accumulated in nearly 40 years with scientific management, regard "make every tube trustworthy" as our quality concept to cover the whole process including products designing, developing, producing, transporting, and service.
4. The workshop were built in accordance with construction requirements of GMP in pharmaceutical production. And ensure our production and packing environment reach 100 thousand grade standard.
British Standard (BS2006-86):
|British Standard of Aluminum Collapsible Tube BS2006-1984|
|Sheet3 Size Standard|
|Tolerance of Diameter||
|Tolerance of Length||
|Tube Wall Thickness||Shoulder Thickness|
|Max||Min||Max||Min||Shoulder Angle Standard|
|60||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|13.5||75||60 or 70||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|16||100||80||0.12||0.08||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|19||110||95||0.13||0.1||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|22||130||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.65||0.35|
|25||150||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.7||0.4||No Standard|
|45||±0.25||200||115 or 135||0.18||0.12||0.9||0.5|
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are the 3rd largest manufacturer in this industry in China.
2. How to get samples?
Samples without customized printing are free.
Also we can customize samples with your design for your testing at local, but it will take some charges.
3. How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is within 30 days after we sign the contract and confirm the artwork.
4. What's your payment term?
T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.
Advantage of Aluminum Pharmaceutical Tube Packaging:
* TAMPER-PROOF: Makes adulteration impossible. Cannot be re-filled or re-used.
* PROTECTIVE: Contents remain well protected and free from contamination.
* ELEGANT: Attractive Possess a bright surface and lend themselves to trouble-free printing, this enhances shelf and customer appeal.
* NON-TOXIC & HYGIENIC: Non -Toxic, hygienic, non-absorbent, Impart no * LIGHTWEIGHT: Easy to handle. Reduces transport and handling cost.
* COMPLETE COLLAPSIBILITY: Highly ductile, ensures complete collapsibility.
* EASY AVAILABILITY: Aluminum Collapsible tubes are easily available.
* ECONOMICAL: Costs less than Tin or lead tubes. Needs no varnish.
* USER CONVENIENCE: Easy to use, unbreakable, easy to carry, light in weight, hygienic.
Detailed Description of Aluminum Collapsible Packaging Tube:
* Material: aluminum purity>99.7%.
* Dimension: diameter from 13.5mm to 40mm, length can be customized
* Internal Lacquer: gold/silver/white colors, to keep the good nature of the cream etc. inside
* Roller Coating: white or other colors as your requests, to achieve the perfect printing effect
* Printing: six colors printing
* Bottom Latex: need or not, just depends on your requirements
* Nozzle Design: with membrane, open end, elongate nozzle, based on the customers' requirements
* Cap: various designs of caps for options
* Tube Shoulder: flat, brushed, polished, ringed or lacquered
A. Plastic on-sert nozzle No.2 tube
B. Metric (V thread) open nozzle
C. Metric (V thread) sealed nozzle (membrane)
D. Extended Plastic Nozzle
E. Extended Nozzle
F. Plastic on-sert nozzle