|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Dia 13.5mm - 40mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in strong carton,suitable for long distance ocean transportation.|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 millions pcs per year|
|Aluminum:||> 99.7% Purity||Name:||Medicine Aluminum Packaging Tubes|
|Printing:||Up To 6 Colors||Capacity:||3ml - 200ml|
|Diameter:||13.5mm - 40mm||Standard:||BS2006-86|
50ml Pharmaceutical Aluminum Ointment Tubes Medicine Aluminum Packaging Tubes
Hubei Xinji Pharmaceutical Packaging Co.,Ltd located in China’s central city of Wuhan city circle, established in 1981 with nearly 40 years experience in aluminum tube manufacturing.
Our factory now has 8 production lines in total , including 3 European lines (2 from PSG and 1 from Technopack) , with annual production capacity 300 million aluminum tubes. We are the TOP3 manufacturer in Collapsible Aluminum Tube filed in China.
1. Our Aluminum tubes are made of high quality aluminum for tube and high quality PP for cap. All materials are new and professional for pharmaceutical package use. We never use re-used materials. Inside the tube, it is coated with a layer of Epoxy phenol-formaldehyde resin. This resin is a stable layer to separate cream/ointment contacting aluminum directly.
2. Printing is offseting printing with max. 6 colors.
3. The normal screw cap,and special shape caps are available to select. The cap can also be with different colors.
4. The top is unbreaken dsealing.
5. The end of the tube is opened.
6. We can print and design according to your idea and artwork.
7. The volume can be from 3ml to 200ml. The volume can be adjusted by choosing different diameter and differnt length of the tube. We can meet all sizes according to customer's requirement.
8. The diameter of the tube can be from 13.5mm to 40mm. This is subject to customer's choosing. Or we will suggest the size for customers.
British Standard (BS2006-86):
|British Standard of Aluminum Collapsible Tube BS2006-1984|
|Sheet3 Size Standard|
|Tolerance of Diameter||
|Tolerance of Length||
|Tube Wall Thickness||Shoulder Thickness|
|Max||Min||Max||Min||Shoulder Angle Standard|
|60||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|13.5||75||60 or 70||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|16||100||80||0.12||0.08||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|19||110||95||0.13||0.1||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|22||130||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.65||0.35|
|25||150||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.7||0.4||No Standard|
|45||±0.25||200||115 or 135||0.18||0.12||0.9||0.5|
Why Choose us
1. More than 40 years experience in packaging design, develop and manufacture.
2. Strong R&D team, customized-products are highly welcomed.
3. 100% QC inspection before delivery, high quality with very competitive price.
4. 90% of our products are exporting to oversea market, top service and timely delivery.