|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||box, carton and pallet; or other special packing as per your requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||within 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 million pcs per year|
|Diameter:||13.5mm-40mm||Nozzles:||Open, Elongated, Sealed|
|Thread:||M7 M9 M11 M15||Origin:||Hubei, China|
|Name:||Adhesive Clue Tube With Internal Coatin||Material:||99.7% Aluminum|
squeeze tube containers,
collapsible aluminium tubes
Adhesive Clue Tube With Internal Coating And Sealed Nozzles
Company Brief Introduction:
1. Located in China's central city of Wuhan city circle, Ezhou City, Hubei Province.
2. Established in 1981 with nearly 40 years' experience in aluminum tube manufacturing.
3. Our company brought in several high speed automatic production lines from Germany and Italy. We gather a professional management team, combine the tube manufacturing technology accumulated in nearly 40 years with scientific management, regard "make every tube trustworthy" as our quality concept to cover the whole process including products designing, developing, producing, transporting, and service.
4. The workshop were built in accordance with construction requirements of GMP in pharmaceutical production. And ensure our production and packing environment reach 100 thousand grade standard.
1. CAP: Colour - white / red / blue, Type - Conual Piercer, Material: HPPE.
2. Aluminum Blamks: Aluminum＞99.7% pure.
3. Internal Lacquer: Type-Expoxy-Phenolic Resin.
4. External Base Coat: Type-Enamel;Colour-White.
5. Colour Ink: Suplier-Shanghai DIC.
6. Crimp sealant brand: PPG.
7. Manufacturing Environment: The construction of 100000-ton cleaning production packing workshop.
8. Equipment: Germany PSG fully automatic production line.
9. The standard of Inspection: BS2006-86 Adhesive Clue Tube for medicine ointment.
10. Closing: Under an air pressure of 0.2Mpa, no leakage.
11. Appearance: Integrity and clean.
12. Coating: The color matches the standard,no exposure and no tiny oil droplets.
13. Color printing: Clear and entirety, the overprint is in position.
14. Flexibility and adhesion: The lacquer did not split off and no crazing.
15. Package: Wholeness and clean.
A. Plastic on-sert nozzle No.2 tube
B. Metric (V thread) open nozzle
C. Metric (V thread) sealed nozzle (membrane)
D. Extended Plastic Nozzle
E. Extended Nozzle
F. Plastic on-sert nozzle
|British Standard of Aluminum Collapsible Tube BS2006-1984|
|Sheet3 Size Standard|
|Tolerance of Diameter||
|Tolerance of Length||
|Tube Wall Thickness||Shoulder Thickness|
|Max||Min||Max||Min||Shoulder Angle Standard|
|60||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|13.5||75||60 or 70||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|16||100||80||0.12||0.08||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|19||110||95||0.13||0.1||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|22||130||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.65||0.35|
|25||150||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.7||0.4||No Standard|
|45||±0.25||200||115 or 135||0.18||0.12||0.9||0.5|
|The Shoulder Angle need confirmed by manufacturer and purchaser, 90℃ shoulder angle normally used in extended nozzle|
Contact Person: Ms. Echo